Saturday, January 24, 2015

Here it is Saturday....YES THE WEEKEND IS HERE lets have some fun!

Thanks for stopping by Carolyn's Gifts and Home Decor's Blog!! I've updated and added a few new things for 2015 just made by my sister Carolyn.

Take a browse around da Blog and check it out and please feel free to take one of our Poll or shoot us an email at anything with any question(s) you may have about Carolyn's Gifts and Home Decor or the quality handmade items selling in my sister's online Etsy store......

One thing new to da Blog is a few polls....I know....I know...do I have time?, do I want to take da time?, WTF is this Blog all about anyways??? La la la la la......

 My little girl Westie Frisbee, (just call me Goobie for short), says dis tu yu dat are viewen dis post:


Da WTF???? (better let yu's know wight now dat WTF is not da nastie one...WTF fur me means What the Flea!)...anyway....Da WTF??? I wunder why my Mom don'ts gets any comments on hur posts she do fur Auntie Carolyn's store on dis Blog??? Da....Da...I don'ts know.....Funny right? Dis is my "Da what dids yu say Mom?" look I uses on my Mom all da time!! Ands speaken of abrevabrations here is one fur yu....look at da picture of me ands see if yu can figure out what da abrevabration means.......give yu big licky kisses if yu cans guesses it!!

Otay....I can'ts wait fur yu guys tu figure its outs cuz I'm a buzy gurl tuday!! Soooooo....waits fur it.....waits fur it.....here we goes.....the abrevabrations are as followings:  BIA.....



Guesses it yet?? BUTT IN AIR folks!!! BUTT IN AIR!!! Wow weeeeeee.....BUTT IN AIR...and it fits me tu cuz my butt's always when I is on da patrol fur da stupid Gofers every day!!!




Otay Mom it's all yurs! Here ya goes!


Okie dokie folks visiting dis Blog!! And don't miss out on the savings in my sisters online Etsy store.....remember....15% off the entire store....every handmade item!!

Take care and have a great day!

Lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment